This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. 请仔细审阅.
当涉及到你的健康信息时，你有一定的权利. This section explains your rights and some of our responsibilities to help you.YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO:Get an electronic or paper copy of your medical record.
You can ask to see or get an electronic or paper copy of your medical record and other health information we have about you. 问我们该怎么做. 我们将提供您的健康信息副本或摘要, 通常在你提出要求后的30天内. 我们可能会收取合理的、基于成本的费用.
You can ask us to correct health information about you that you think is incorrect or incomplete. 问我们该怎么做. We may say "no" to your request, but we'll tell you why in writing within 60 days.
您可以要求我们以特定的方式与您联系(例如, 家庭或办公室电话)或发送邮件到不同的地址. 我们会对所有合理的要求说“是”.
You can ask us not to use or share certain health information for treatment, 付款, 或者我们的操作. We are not required to agree to your request, and we may say "no" if it would affect your care. If you pay for a service or health care item out-of-pocket in full, you can ask us not to share that information for the purpose of 付款 或者我们的操作 with your health insurer. We will say "yes" unless a law requires us to share that information.
You can ask for a list (accounting) of the times we've shared your health information for six years prior to the date you ask, 我们和谁分享, 为什么. We will include all the disclosures except for those about treatment, 付款, 以及医疗保健业务, 以及某些其他披露(例如您要求我们披露的任何信息). We'll provide one accounting a year for free but bill charge a reasonable, 如果您在12个月内要求另一个，则按成本收费.
你可以随时索取这份通知的纸质副本, 即使你同意以电子方式收到通知. 我们会及时为您提供纸质副本.
If you have given someone medical power of attorney or if someone is your legal guardian, that person can exercise your rights and make choices about your health information. We will make sure the person has this authority and can act for you before we take any action.
You can complain if you feel we have violated your rights by contacting us. 投诉可寄往:
隐私官 - 莫农加利亚县卫生局 - Van Voorhis路453号 - Morgantown, wv26505 -电话(304)598-5100. 你也可以向美国海关投诉.S. Department of Health and Human 服务 Office for Civil Rights - 200 Independence Avenue, S.W. ——华盛顿特区.C. 20101 -电话(877)696-6775 - www.美国卫生和公众服务部.gov / ocr / / hipaa /投诉/隐私. 我们不会因为你的投诉而报复你.
YOUR CHOICESFor certain health information, you can tell us your choices about what we share.
If you have a clear preference for how we share your information in the situations described below, 跟我们谈谈. Tell us what you want us to do and we will follow your instructions.
- Share information with your family, close friends, or others involved in your care
如果你不能告诉我们你的偏好, 例如, 如果你是无意识的, we may go ahead and share your information if we believe it is in your best interest. We may also share your information when needed to lessen a serious and imminent threat to health or safety.
In these cares, we never share your information unless you give us written permission:
- We may contact you for fundraising efforts, but you can tell us not to contact you again.
We typically use or share your health information in the following ways:
We can use your health information and share it with other professionals who are treating you. 例如, a doctor treating you for an injury may ask another doctor about your overall health condition.
我们可以使用和分享你的健康信息来经营我们的诊所, 改善你的护理, 必要时联系您. 例如, we use health information about you to manage your treatment and services.
We can use and share your health information to bill and get 付款 from health plans or other entities. 例如, we give information about you to your health insurance plan so it will pay for your services.
We are allowed or required to share your information in other ways -- usually in ways that contribute to the public good, 比如公共卫生和研究. We have to meet many conditions in the law before we can share your information for these purposes. 大多数信息都可以在www上找到.美国卫生和公众服务部.gov / ocr /隐私/ hipaa /理解/消费者/索引.html.
We can share health information about you for certain situations such as:
- Preventing or reducing a serious threat to anyone's health or safety
- We will share information about you if state or federal laws require it, including with the Department of Health and Human 服务 if it wants to see that we're complying with federal privacy law.
- We can share health information about you with organ procurement organizations.
- 我们可以和验尸官分享你的健康信息, 法医, 或者是一个人死后的葬礼承办人.
Address workers' compensation, law enforcement, and other government requests
- 用于特殊的政府职能，如军事, 国家安全, 以及总统保护部门
- We can share health information about you in response to a court or administrative order, 或者是回应传票.
- We are required by law to maintain the privacy and security of your protected health information.
- We must follow the duties and privacy practices described in this notice and give you a copy of it.
- We will not use or share your information other than as described here unless you tell us we can in writing. 如果你告诉我们可以，你可以随时改变主意. 如果你改变主意，请以书面通知我们.
- We will let you know promptly if a breach occurs that may have compromised the privacy or security of your information.
More information about your health information privacy rights is available online at www.美国卫生和公众服务部.gov / ocr /隐私/ hipaa /理解/消费者/索引.html.
我们可以更改这份通知的条款, 这些变化将适用于我们掌握的十大靠谱网赌平台你的所有信息. The new notice will be available upon request, in our office, and on our website.